How well do you know your worth?
In this episode, I want to tell you a story.
I recently had an exchange that left me with a better understanding of what it means to know your worth and what you bring to the table. As you’ll hear in the episode, it left me pretty stunned for a moment, but I’m really proud of how I handled it, and I want to share that with you.
Want to know how I handled it so well? Because I know my own worth and I’m confident in what I bring to the table. That’s what I want for you too!
If this is something you struggle with (trust me, we’ve all been there), I hope this episode helps!
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Becoming more confident in who you are
- Getting comfortable with what you bring to the table
- What happens when you know your worth
- Why you should never have to explain your value to someone
- How I handled a situation where someone challenged my worth
- The value of taking time to remind yourself what you bring to the table
- The difference between educating someone about your value vs. convincing them of it
- How to handle people who don’t see your value
I really wanted to share this experience with you to remind you that it is not your responsibility to convince people of your worth. I hope you take some time after listening to this episode to remind yourself of what you bring to the table and how valuable you are.
If this resonates with you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, share your experience, and tell me how you’re stepping into knowing YOUR worth!
How We Can Connect:
Connect on Instagram
Connect on Facebook
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up that I would hate for you to miss! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other leading ladies like you to find the podcast!