In today’s episode, I am going to walk you through the 3 questions you should ask yourself daily if you want to feel focused and in control of your time. I love waking up and enjoying a cup of coffee in silence before the rest of my house gets up for the day. This quiet time allows me to sit with myself and think about my core values. I think about my priorities, plan out my day, and get in the right frame of mind so I can move throughout my day with purpose and intention.
I developed these questions for myself and now use them as one of the first exercises I do with my coaching clients. These questions lead them to feel more focused and in control of their time.
For many people, including myself, to-do lists can often feel daunting and heavy. I have actually gotten away from using a to-do list and now spend my energy on my top priorities that will move my business and life forward.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why I’ve gotten away from to-do lists
- Why high-achieving women need to stop measuring their success on how much they produce in a day
- Crossing things off on your list and why it may be a dangerous way to measure your success
- Figuring out what steps you can take to be proactive toward your big goals
- Identifying your first step so you can start making progress
- Not looking at others for compliments and acceptance
- Showing up as the person you want to be
- Purging people and things that no longer serve you
Three Questions You Should Ask Yourself Daily
- What can I do today that is proactive towards my goals?
- What can I do today that is going to make me most proud of myself?
- What can I purge today that is no longer serving me?
Every day I write the answers to these three questions in the margin of my planner. I encourage you to write them too and then share them! Reach out to a friend and share them with each other so you can hold each other accountable.
I hope you enjoyed this episode. I would love to hear from you! What does your morning routine look like? DM me on Instagram @leading_lady_coach and let me know if you decide to use these questions as part of your daily routine.
See you here next week!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple PodcastsCould I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review onApple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other leading ladies like you to find the podcast!