Do you find yourself feeling threatened by other businesses offering the same products or services as you?
How do you change your mindset to see other businesswomen as your teammates, not your competition? It’s all about embracing an abundance mindset.
This episode is about how to move forward in your business with the knowledge that there is enough business to go around. We’re talking about how an abundance mindset can empower your community to encourage and support each other, and how to make the shift from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why it’s okay to have multiple businesses offering the same service
- How to stop comparing your business to someone else’s
- Why there will always be enough business to go around
- Reminding yourself that someone else’s product does not take value away from yours
- How to ground yourself in truths about your business
- Empowering other women in business
- Reframing your thoughts that come from a scarcity mindset
- How to shift to an abundance mindset
As long as you continue to show up, stay authentic in your vision, and have integrity in the work you do, the right people will always find you. We all have unique things to offer. My brand will attract my ideal clients and your brand will attract yours. There really is enough business to go around.
If you’d like to learn more about how to shift from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset and attract the clients that are meant for you, book a discovery call with me, and let’s chat!
How We Can Connect:
Connect on Instagram
Connect on Facebook
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up that I would hate for you to miss! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other leading ladies like you to find the podcast!