What are you doing to strengthen your relationships with others? One of the most enriching experiences of life is creating strong relationships with the people that are important to us. That is why relationships are such a large focus of my work with many of my coaching clients.
One fascinating tool that we often use for strengthening relationships is in regards to a person’s response style.
Tune in to learn what response style is, the types that people fall into, and which type is the most beneficial to strengthen YOUR relationship.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Indicators of a good relationship
- Why it’s important to observe how your partner responds to good news
- What active constructive response style is
- The four classification types of response style
- Which of the classification styles is most healthy
- Examples of how you can practice a healthy response style
- How to show up happy for others even when you are struggling inside
- What studies showed about people who practice active constructive response
After listening to this episode, I challenge you to become more aware of your current response style. Then, intentionally work toward using an active constructive response style more often. You just may find that this helps to promote more intimate connections while you strengthen your relationships in the process.
How We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other leading ladies like you to find the podcast!